Bed sheets are a simple product but if you are reading this article, you are either feeling overwhelmed with the choices or tired of making the wrong one. A good night sleep has a profound effect on how you function and feel during the day, and the feel of sheets play a pivotal role in this equation. Additionally, you want to Buy Bed Sheets that fit the mattress and don't wear out too quickly. Here's what to consider when buying fitted and flatBed Sheets. You also will be looking for Good Quality Bed Sheets and Designer Bed Sheets. You will be looking for Bed Sheets which will Look Best in Your Bed Room. This are Some Guide to Help You Buy Bed Sheets.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BED SHEETS
- Bed Sheets are sold in the following standard sizes: twin, X-long twin, full (double), queen, king and Single.
- For the fitted Bed Sheet, measure the depth of the mattress and look for a pocket depth that's at least 2 inches more so there's enough fabric to tuck underneath the corners. Bed Sheets that are 100 percent cotton will shrink the most.
COMPARE THE BENEFITS AND DRAWBACKS OF DIFFERENT FABRICS OF BED SHEETS
- Cotton Bed Sheets Fabrics has a cool, soft feel and is naturally stain resistant, but it's likely to shrink and wrinkle.
- Combed cotton Bed Sheets Fabrics has had the shorter fibers removed to make the sheets feel smoother.
- Egyptian cotton Bed Sheets Fabrics (grown along the Nile River) and Pima cotton (grown in Arizona) have longer fibers, this is to a longer growing season in these areas. The result is a stronger and more luxurious sheet that's even less likely to pill and shed lint. Sheets bearing the trademarked name "Suprima" are 100 percent Pima cotton.
- Organic cotton bed sheets are made from plants that were not treated with pesticides. They also don't have any type of chemical treatment added by the manufacturer.
- Cotton-polyester blend costs less than cotton and is more durable and wrinkle-free. The trade-off is you lose softness, and stains are harder to remove.
- Flannel is a cotton blend that feels warmer.
Read entire article at Guide to Buy Bed Sheets
Share this post