Your bedroom is probably nothing short of your personal sanctuary. It is where you unwind at the end of a long day and spend your most vulnerable hours. Which is why, you should be doing a lot more than just throwing a few fitted sheets on the bed and calling it a day. Doesn’t your slumber zone deserve to be so beautiful that you don’t have to be asleep to feel like you’re in a dream?
Well, if you’re looking for something that can bring a little more flavor and personality to your bedroom, you’re at the right place! We’ve compiled a list of the most brilliant decorating tips for your bedroom.
1) Smart Art – Nothing can showcase your classy side better than an ornate painting. However, paintings come with the risk of being a tad bit too over-powering and even expensive. A very simple yet effective way to dress up a blank wall in your bedroom is with a graphic quilt or carpet. Yes, really! You’ve probably never thought of putting these up on your wall, but be rest assured that they can get the job done seamlessly. There are quite a few online furnishing stores in India where you’ll find an extensive collection of printed cotton quilts. You’ll also find printed cotton dohars online that are great options for your wall.
2) Accent Pieces - Accent pieces are special decorative accessories that can be the focal point of any room and that tie the spaces in your room together. If you’ve believed that accent pieces need to be on the larger side, we’re here to tell you that it is not true. A great option for an accept piece for your bedroom can be a modern-inspired printed lampshade.
3) Rug It Up – Nothing compares to a rude wake up call like stepping out of bed onto a chilly, hard floor does. Make sure your first step into the day is comforting with a comfortable, cushy rug. Already have carpet in the bedroom? Consider layering a smaller rug by the bed, so that you always feel like you’re walking on clouds! There are so many stores selling carpets and rugs online India. Pick one that you like and never have a crabby morning again.
4) Patterned and Pristine – If you’re looking at spicing up your bed sheet game, maybe it is time to think of something other than that plain doubles cotton printed quilt. You could instead opt for a nice printed bedspread that does a lot more than just keep your bed looking pretty. These have the power of lifting the entire look of the bedroom and elevating it to the right level.
5) Cushioning It All! – Having cushions and throw pillows on your bed look like a piece of art in itself. Pop into your nearest designer cushions store or visit an online home furnishing store that sells cushions and spoil yourself. However, when incorporating throw pillows, you need to make sure that they are just the right number. How to figure out this number? Well, there should be enough pillows so that your bed looks sumptuous and inviting when properly made. Yet, there should not be so many pillows that getting into bed requires 10 minutes of heavy duty digging. The best part about cushions is that you can be as conservative or as crazy as you like with the size, prints and quantity.We hope this article helps you be a little more creative with your bedroom. At the end of the day, your bedroom has to be comfortable, familiarly cozy and should not look cluttered. Anything and everything that fits into making your bedroom more suited to your personality while adhering to these parameters, should be indulged in. Go ahead and discover!
Share this post